Friday, February 11, 2011

♫♪♪♫When you think Taylor Swift I hope you think of me..♫♪♪♫


♫♪♪♫This is my swallowin' my pride standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night, I go back to Decenmber all the time...♫♪♪♫

I love Taylor Swift and all of her songs, but I can say that her song December can be fitting in so many ways and for so many different occasions. As I've said & even blogged before I have many people that I've had to say sorry to and this song fits (if you change some of the words)

♫♪♪♫Our song is the slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late tappin' on his window, when we're on the phone and he talks real low 'cause it's late and his momma don't know...♫♪♪♫

Haha.. yeah, that was fitting for one person. Not here to name, names.

♫♪♪♫ Cause I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress, fearless...♫♪♪♫

Once again very fitting.

♫♪♪♫You are the best thing that's ever been mine♫♪♪♫

My hubby :)

... I could keep going, but it would take a while lol

Picture to burn would be a great one that I can kind of relate to.
When she said she only wanted to do songs that other people could relate to she really meant it and she accomplished it (I know I've said this before, but it's amazing! Lol)

Food time for me!

No comments: