Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 More Days!!!



Today is Tuesday aka my day off. The one day where I don't have to go anywhere. No bread job and no motel. Just some dumb old house work and whatever I want to do. Of course, I normally don't do anything fun, just sit at home.

Anyways on today's schedule I'm going to get up and do some dishes, clean the cat box, yada, yada,... but when 1:30p.m. finally gets here and my mom and Mike pick me up I'll be going with them to Mike's 2 hour Dr. appointment, I'm there to keep mom company. SO after 2 hours of being in a hospital we will finally leave so around 4:30 p.m. and go to Don Pablos (or at least that's the plan) and Miles is going to meet us there after he gets off work. (I miss him so much!) So we'll eat then as far as I know mom and Mike will head to their house and Miles and I will head to ours, that is as long as no one decides to go shopping. Lol.

Anyways, I'm off to do my cleaning. I hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: