Monday, March 28, 2011

I Hate Being Sick...

I've been sick and yesterday it seriously kicked my butt! SO instead of going to church I slept pretty much the whole day and just laid in bed.

My husband is amazing, he got up and made me food or got me what I asked for that way I could just stay in bed and rest, which was very helpful. I can't tell you how many times I fell asleep yesterday! It was insane!

Today I'm feeling a little better. My head feels like it ways like 50 pounds, I have a headache, my ears are (or at least feel) plugged up, my body is sore, and I want to do nothing, but lay around in my pj's. But I have to work today and i need to exercise too. Hopefully I can make myself get up and exercise.

Well, that's how I've been. I hope everyone else has been doing better than me! Being sick is NO FUN!

I just watched Bandslam for the first time, not a bad movie. Currently I'm watching DollHouse Second Season Tenth Episode. Hopefully I will finish this Season today After all I'm on the Tenth and there are Thirteen, I'm sure I can do it. Lol.

It's to cold outside to go out, but I've opened a window to help, hopefully, get the sickness out. The cats are really enjoying the window being open, even if it is cold.

Anyways, I'm going to do a few 'necessary' things online and then get off here. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: