Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday NOT Earth Day

So I'm quite frustrated to hear that everyone is calling today Earth Day, when this day has been used to celebrate Good Friday for a REALLY LONG time.

I'm extremely frustrated that they're taking God out of everything!

And that people are having prejudice over christians and everything that has to do with christians, but I have to hear their cursing, smell their smoke, hear their music, listen to all the gross things they did over the weekend and who they did them with, and all the rest of the stuff that goes with their not being in church.

Well, now that I have that out I do hope everyone is having a fabulous Good Friday. And as a side note I have NO problem celebrating the earth and taking care of the earth, but don't replace a day that was used to celebrate God to celebrate the earth, the earth wouldn't be here without God and neither would we.

I had to work today, my husband did not, but I got to go eat chinese with everyone and Scott was a special visitor. He's spending some more time with us at our house, which is cool. (Miles and him are playing NBA Jam on the XBox so I've done dishes, got on Facebook, and now I'm blogging .)

I might bounce from subject to subject so just bear with me.

I'm unsure if I've told you all about this or not, but we have a pregnant kitty, she's not even a year old, she's all black, and her name is Lil (little) Bit (Although she isn't that little right now) By our calculations, since cats are only pregnant for 65 days, she should be having them either the end of this month or beginning of next, depending on when Scooter got her pregnant. It must have happened right before he got fixed. He is a black and gray tiger print (as my mother-in-law calls him, he's a M head) he's just about 1. So I'm pretty sure they'll have some AH-DORABLE kittens. To bad I won't be able to keep them all.

P.S. I love how people can claim things that aren't theirs. Like, just be like, "oh if it's like _____ it's mine!" Nope sorry, my cat, my cat's kittens and if I want it I keep it, no one has higher dibs than me on these kittens. Plus I'll be shocked if they have these certain types.

Ok well, I think I'm done complaining now. I need to work on my crocheting so I can start something new soon.

Have a fabulous day! God bless!

No comments: