Monday, April 18, 2011

They're Coming Tomorrow!

Today is Monday, yes, that dreaded day where you wake up saying, "5 more minutes,please" and "Can I just go back to bed?!" I'm so glad I don't normally have to feel that way about Mondays or any days really.

I woke up and though I knew I had to clean because my dad and step-mom, Mari are coming over tomorrow for the first time, but instead of getting right to the cleaning I wanted to watch a movie so I watched Home Room on Netflix, then I began to clean downstairs.

Before I started cleaning I got a text from a friend who hadn't been over in a while, Scott. He asked if Miles and I have any plans and I said no, just some cleaning and so he asked if we minded some company and I didn't so I said that would be ok. So then I really had to start cleaning! I knew people were coming over tomorrow, but had NO clue anyone would be trying to come over today!

Anyways he's been here since 4:30 p.m. and it's almost 10:00 p.m., which is awesome because we haven't been able to hang out with him in a while. It's good for Miles, he needs his friends. I realize I took him away from his friends, that wasn't my intention, I figured he would still hang out with them and that he would make new friends here, boy was I wrong! He thinks Frankfort people are stupid, idiots. (Question: Then why'd he marry one? Good question, eh?)

Anyways Dillon had also come over to hang out for I don't know, maybe 30 minutes. So 2 guests on the cleaning day :P I'm ok with that, I still have plenty of time tomorrow to clean.

Miles and Scott have been playing NBA Jam on the Xbox 360 pretty much since he got here, which has given me the time to be able to do A LOT of crocheting :)

Which I'm glad because I really want to finish this baby blanket, yes baby blanket! No baby, just a baby blanket. I'm kind of doing a hope chest, but it's for a baby, basically for a little girl, but there are boys things too, just in case. This is a purple baby blanket next one I do will be a green for a boy.

Welp, I'm very sleepy and can't really concentrate so I'm going to get off here. Have a good night everyone. Stay safe and God bless.

No comments: