Monday, August 1, 2011

Food/Recipes

Food. There's lots of it, right? So many billions of different recipes in the world and they make the books with the recipes in them, but guess what I had like 20-30 recipe books and I could only find a few actual entrees that I liked. I don't know how to cook many things and honestly I don't like to waste money on new things because I don't know if I'll like it. Want to know what I actually know how to make? Ok, here goes. 

1. Spaghetti
2.Italian Bow Tie Bake
3. Tacos
4. Meatloaf
5. Fried Chicken
6. Baked Chicken
7. Pork Chops
8. BBQ Chicken
.... Well, I think you're starting to get the idea. Most of what I know how to cook is chicken, which by the way Miles and I are so over eating chicken. Not because I cook it a lot. I don't actually cook a lot (I'm trying to fix that by the way) But just chicken I mean really it's not that great. So now I'm having to search recipe books and I guess I'll have to start searching online for some entrees that actually sound good. 

Think about it, if you're like me and you have recipe books that have appetizers, entrees, soups, salads, and desserts what do you typically find more of that you like? I'll tell you what I find, desserts. If I could just make an entire meal of deserts we'd be set, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let me and we'd both be 1,000 pounds so that's a BIG NO! 

Anyways, I'd like to learn some new recipes, something good, but easy. So if you have an ideas of a recipe that Miles and I might like just let me know. You can post it in my comments (or e-mail, text, letter,.. if you know that information) Just so you know Miles doesn't like soups so those are no's. 

 

No comments: