Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Kitty?

My husband and I may or may not have a new kitty. Yeah, I know that's not the greatest idea since we just got rid of a ton of cats. But Miles is in love with this new kitty. It's a girl, probably around 4 months old, kind of looks like an ocelot, and is a stray. It has family out there, but this looks like the runt. I wish we could take the whole family in, not to keep, but to find them a home, but this one is one of the only ones that will let you touch it.

We're going to see how things go having her here. If everything goes well and all of our cats get along then we'll keep her, but if things aren't working out and they don't get along or she's going to the bathroom on the floor instead of the litter box then we'll have to get rid of her.

Getting rid of her could mean putting her back outside with her family, which I'm against because although I want her to be with her family, I don't believe cats are meant to live outside. So that leaves us with finding her a home ourselves or taking her to the shelter. At her age and with how pretty she is the shelter would have no problem getting a home for her.

We shall see. Speaking of see, I'm sure you'd like to see a picture of her, wouldn't you? Yeah, that's what I thought. Ask and you will (possibly) receive. Lol.

This picture just doesn't do her justice.
P.S. Meet Safari. :)

No comments: