Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Wondering...

I find myself wondering how pregnant people feel.I mean just thinking about being pregnant makes me nervous, not because I'm not ready to have a baby, it's just knowing that when I do have a baby my whole world will change. Also knowing that if you get to stressed or have some sort of accident you could hurt that life growing inside of you. And not knowing what normal things in you life will change while being pregnant. Normal foods that you love you now can't keep down. And then when you finally get to the end of the pregnancy and it's the night before how weird, scary, nervous, joyous, excited,... you must feel.

Being pregnant, having a baby it is definitely not something to take lightly. It changes everything less money, more laundry, more trash, another mouth to feed, another person to watch over.. I mean seriously just stop right there. Another person to watch over. A little person who can't do anything for themselves, you have to feed, bathe, protect, love, etc. It's no longer all what you want or what your spouse wants, you have to take this little persons needs into account all the time. You HAVE to be there for them, there is no option.

I can't wait to have a baby, but I want to be sure that I never forget what a great responsibility it is.

Now I can wait on the whole getting sick all the time, being gassy, going to the bathroom all the time, lack of sleep, etc. But I'm sure it is all worth it in the end.

Any tips for my husband and I for when we decide to have kids? Any comments on anything I said? Or any insight on being pregnant and/or having a baby? Just leave a comment. I'll greatly appreciate it!

No comments: