Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Little Worried

I'm a little worried, for at least 2 reasons.

Reason #1:
My body even before being pregnant never required a lot of liquids. I've never been one to drink more than maybe 2 pop cans of liquid. But now I'm worried because I'm supposed to drink 6-8 8 ounce glasses of liquids a day. 4 are supposed to be milk and the rest should be water or juice, but I can't drink that much. Only if I'm really thirsty can I drink a lot in a short time. If I try to drink more than that I feel really sick the rest of the day. So I've been drinking what I can and so far the baby is fine. I just don't know how much longer I can keep drinking as little as I do while being pregnant. I just want a healthy, beautiful baby.

Reason #2:
I'm 11 weeks, Friday will be 12 weeks, but anyways suddenly all food (except for cake) has been making me nauseous. The thought, the smell, the taste, etc. I have no clue if I'm eating enough to support both me and the baby and once again I want a healthy, beautiful baby. I'm hoping that once I hit that second trimester mark that all this nausea will be over, but I know that doesn't always happen. The only good thing is supposedly when women are nauseous during pregnancy they typically are less likely to have a miscarriage, I'm really hoping that's true.

Anyways, that's my worries. If you have any ideas, comments, or might know something about this please feel free to comment.

I have a doctor's appointment coming up soon so hopefully I can get some answers then. And be able to hear my babies heartbeat to ease my mind.

No comments: