Thursday, April 5, 2012

Doctor's Appt #4

Today I have a Doctor's Appointment and I can't wait to get there. I choose to believe that the stretching pains and weirdness I feel in my tummy is God telling me that this baby is doing good and is still growing. So I believe that I'll go into my appointment and get to hear 'Shim's' heartbeat. And then any worries that may have crossed my mind will be gone!

I can't wait to hear what the Doctor has to say this appointment. And I really can't wait to find out when we'll be doing my next appointment, the BIG ULTRASOUND! AHHHHH! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! Then I can put away the clothes that we bought for the opposite gender and prepare everything for whichever it is we'll be having. So glad I pretty much have everything planned out already so when we do find out it will be just throwing things together (and buying those things)!

Well, it's time to get ready to go to my appointment! So here I go and I'll fill you in later! Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: