Monday, May 21, 2012

Ligament Pain

I'm experiencing my first little bit of Ligament Pain in my right side. It really hurts (maybe more of a major discomfort than pain) to move around. I've found a way to sit down that makes it to where I barely feel it. I thought we had some Tylenol at home (to help ease the pain like the nurse suggested I do), but we didn't have any so I was sitting at home in pain.

Luckily my wonderful, bestest husband in the whole world went and got me Tylenol after work.. AND McDonalds which I told him sounded good to me! That's not all! He went to Dollar Tree and bought some icecream and popsicles for me! :D I'm so lucky to have him as my husband! He's so wonderful to me! Which I know must be a very hard thing to do since I've been so moody from being pregnant.

Well, it's time for me to get off here and enjoy the last little bit of time I have with my hubby before he has to go to bed. We're watching L&O : SVU!

No comments: