Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Car Problems.. Again/Still

My husbands's car is in the shop. So we are down to one vehicle and with him working in Lafayette that is a REAL PAIN!
Today I had to work in the morning so I had to get up at 4:50a.m. and ride to Lafayette with Hubby and then drive back. Instead of just coming back home I decided to go to work and then come back home.
I was hoping to maybe fall asleep, but so far that's not happening. We'll see if I can get some more sleep. God knows I need it!
They've had the car since first thing Monday morning and they can't figure out what is wrong. Due to his vehicle being confusing and sometimes turning on, sometimes not, sometimes parts working, sometimes not, etc. So hopefully we'll get a call from them today letting us know what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix! I'd like to know if we will be able to fix it (for an acceptable amount of money) or if we'll be buying a new (new to us) vehicle. Either way we need a second vehicle and we need it fast!


Well, one bowl of cereal just isn't doing it for me so I'm going to get another bowl and then possibly fall back asleep. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: