Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mailbox Update

So what we did with the mailbox was buy some Krylon Dual Paint and Primer (made for metal, wood, & more) in our desired color being Cherry Red (made for indoor or outdoor use)


Hubby spray painted a couple of coats on (dries in 25 min, but you should wait 2 hours before applying each coat) Obviously I wasn't going to use any type of paint while being pregnant so hubby got to help out on this DIY.


After letting it dry at getting all the coats on this is what it looks like

I'm so upset because I couldn't get a good picture. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some better lighting...
And just so you know I plan to do more to our mailbox, but for the time being I can live with it just having a nice paint job. I haven't bought the other supplies yet and I most definitely will not be sharing any hints on what will be coming up next for it. I just hope it looks as good in real life as it does in my head when it's done!


No comments: