Wednesday, August 8, 2012

33 Weeks

Time has most definitely slowed down! It seems like every week is creeping by and I can't do anything to speed it up :(

I have another Dr.'s Appointment today where I will be meeting with a Nurse Practitioner. Not sure what all is going to be talked about, but I'm excited :P The next appointment (after this one) will be when I start going every week, I think.

-My back has been hurting more and more and lower and lower :(
-Heartburn really hasn't been bad. Thank God!
-Sleeping almost seems like a thing of the past, unless I'm sleeping during the day.
-I can't eat a whole lot. And yes, I've tried eating lots of small meals, there's just no room in my stomach. So even if I feel like I'm starving I can't eat because it will make me feel so sick.
-I'm still really only swelling if it gets hot out
-My stomach feels so heavy and like it's being stretched to the max
-So far no signs of any type of contractions, water breaking, or mucus plug
-He's still kicking away and the kicks are getting more and more powerful. And yes, he STILL loves my ribs! But some days his kicking is starting to slow down, which means birth is soon(ish)!! YAY!

Hubby and I are most definitely ready for the Pregnancy part to be over! We want to hold our little one! And as I keep saying, I want to feel somewhat normal again.

Life recently has been busy. It seems that my only time that I have to really do anything social is late at night or early in the morning. And yes, I know it will get even busier once the baby is here.

Well, I think that's all I have to say about it for right now. If anything interesting happens at my appointment... or maybe even if it doesn't, I'll get back on here and tell you about it.

Baby Center says:

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.




No comments: