Wednesday, January 23, 2013

4 Months

In a few days my baby boy will be 4 months old!

If you've been reading my posts you know all the cool new things he's learned. Like rolling, he can roll in every direction, back to tummy, and tummy to back. He's 'talking', he laughs, plays with his hands and feet, sleeps in his crib and doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night for a bottle, he's been trying to pull himself up into the sitting position, he can sit up with support of pillows or people, he can hold his own bottle for a minute or two, etc. I love how much he's learned!  He's very smart.

We take his picture A LOT, but I decided since he's almost 4 months that I would take some more professional looking photos. So I took some pretty good ones. I want to take some better ones later, but he was just laying on this blanket on the floor and looked so cute that I just had to start my professional looking photo's there. The others I'll make a backdrop and such, maybe have some props too.





He did all his own posing I just snapped the pictures. (Which there wasn't much moving. Lol.)
God did an awesome job forming this little guy! He's so adorable! I'm so blessed. 

No comments: