Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Don't Bug Me..

Have you ever known a person who thought that bugging you would give them the result that they wanted? You know someone that is kind of like a bill collector that thinks the more they call and send you things the faster you'll pay.

Well, I have someone who keeps doing that. They keep leaving me comments thinking that it's going to get them what they want. Seriously if I don't answer you and I don't do what you are wanting there's a reason. And lets be honest is it really anyone business what the reason is? No.

Point is I, like many other people, don't care how much you bug me that will cause me to ignore you all the more because you've ticked me off. You don't want to bug people like me.

Now I've tried to be upbeat and make pleasant posts, but I just had to get this off my chest.

I hope you all have a good day and thank you for listening to my ranting.

No comments: