Sunday, July 14, 2013

Embarrassed!

Oh the embarrassing things that can happen while being a mommy!
  I've had plenty of things happen since being a mommy that made me blush, but I'll only post about 2 of them today. Btw, both of these have happened in church.
  Ok so the first one happened a month or two back. Church had just ended and I was holding Seth and putting him into his carrier when he decided to pull on my shirt! And yes I was faced towards the back of the church where there were lots of people talking. I don't know if anyone saw it but either way it was completely embarrassing to have my chest being exposed for everyone to see.
  The second thing happened today. We were sitting in the pew during service and we make Seth wear shoes at church, well the rubbery bottom of his shoes grabbed the material on my skirt and pulled the whole side of my skirt up... With a couple sitting on the opposite end of the pew. Thank God it happened while I was sitting down! Once again I don't know if anyone saw this, but I'm sure I was 50 shades of red anyways.
   I can't wait to see what happens next! :/ (Hopefully nothing)

No comments: