Saturday, December 7, 2013

Seth Update

     So I haven’t talked about Seth in a while. So how about an update on him? Sound good? I thought so.

   

     For those of you who don’t know, Seth was born on September 27, 2012. This makes him 1 year, 2 months, and so many days lol.

     He’s been walking since 8 ½ months. He started running not to long after that. Now he’s “faster than a speeding bullet” and hard to catch.

      He loves to get into things (What kid doesn’t? lol.) Plants, food, bowls, lids, pots and pans, laundry, the litter box(Eww, eww, eww, eww!), you name it.

    He has 8 teeth. He’s had these teeth for a while now and I see no signs of any others popping out soon, but all babies are different so we’ll see.

     He loves potatoes; mashed, baked, fried, etc.; Daddy, mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa; Waving to complete strangers as if he’s seen them every day of his life. He loves to be held, hugged, kissed, and cuddled; watching TV, playing with cars, books and in bath time. He loves to be loud and strut his stuff, yes he’s 1 and he struts. It’s adorable! He loves to chase the cats and be around any animals that are near. He also loves to snack ALL DAY LONG!

    He hates beans; refried, ham and beans beans, etc. I can’t say I blame him for this I didn’t like beans so much as a kid either. He hates when Daddy is home and isn’t playing with him. The boy LOVES his daddy! He hates that the cats won’t let him pick them up. He HATES leaving Grandma and Grandpa’s house or them leaving our house. He cries and screams and it’s sad because he’s sad, but adorable because he loves them so much. When they come over he points out the door as if to say “Ok, let’s go. I’m coming with you!” Lol.

    He is definitely all boy. Tools, cars, machinery, vroom vroom sounds, wrestling with dad, action movies, sports, etc. it’s his thing.

    There is rarely a day that he is shy. He flirts with the female cashiers at Walmart, waitresses, random women. It’s adorable, for now. I’m sure I’ll have a hard time when his flirting might actually result in a relationship. YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM HE’S MINE! I’m keeping him forever! Lol. I wish.

    Today for the first time we gelled his hair into a fo-hawk (whatever the correct spelling)  It is so adorable, but I’m wondering how long it will stay that way. 

     Well, I can’t think of anymore to say at this moment, but feel free to ask me a question if I forgot something that you’d like to know. (Comments below)

    

    Hope you’re all having a great day!

No comments: