Monday, October 5, 2015

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

Anyone that really knows me knows that I love video games. That seems to shock a lot of people lol. Anyways I don't always want to play a FPS  (first person shooter), car racing (I don't even own a racing game for my new consoles lol), and The Sims I love but sometimes I want something more challenging. So while at the nearest GameStop  (30 minutes away lol) I came across a game that sounded like a welcome change + it's a Sherlock Holmes game ♡
For those of you who don't know, I love Sherlock Holmes stuff. Honestly I'd love to do his job. Investigating is kind of thrilling lol.
I've  played L.A. Noire, which was a good game, but you also had to deal with a lot more than just investigating and I wanted something pretty much purely investigating, which I got in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments! I absolutely love the game and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves the "Sherlock ways" Investigate crime scenes, piece together the evidence, question people, and put away the right person(s). You get to investigate your way so it's really cool. I wish I would have known about this game when it had first come out!

No comments: