Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My First Unintentionally Rude Customer

So as I previously said I have a new job at a gas station and I like it. I'm the cook and I bring the food out into the store and so the story begins.

I just finished cooking up, packaging, and labeling some food and I walked it out to the store, I put the food in the warmer and I start to head back to the kitchen, but there's a guy standing in the way. I, of course, patiently wait for him to move. This guy is at least in his 40's, kind of looks like a guy who'd play an Ornery Uncle, not well groomed.. he looks at me and says, "Looks like you broke out in some rash" For those of you who don't know me I have always had a hard time with my face breaking out. I hate it, it's embarrassing, but you learn to just live with it. So after I mentally stumble out of my shock I say something like, "Oh no, I've dealt with this all my life." All I could think was "Wow! That's so RUDE!" (Even though I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to be)
I've had others ask about my complexion, but it's always been people that had a right to ask (Family, friends, or doctors)

Just goes to show age doesn't always equal wisdom.  

No comments: