Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's, almost, my birthday!

     I cannot believe that I'm going to be 24! That's 6 years from 30!
     Unlike a lot if people I will be thrilled to turn 30. There's WAY to many people not making it to 30 so I will gladly accept each year The Lord chooses to bless me with!
     My main wants are for stuff for my home. I got my Blue Owl from Earthbound. And a new picture for the house. I don't think they were bought for my birthday though. What I would really love to get is my bookcases that I'm wanting so I can get my "built in" wall look. Although in going to need to paint that wall before putting those up. So I guess I want my 2 bookcases and my gallon of paint. Lol. 
      Now I will still need another cubby shelf thing to complete my "built in" look, plus I'll need Dish to come and change our satellite from one wall to the other... On the complete opposite side of the room. Leave it to me to arrange the furniture in a way where they'd have to come do this. LOL. 
    I've also thought up some new ideas for the side of the room that the tv is currently on. Oh I love my ideas! <3 Now if only I could make them happen :(  I just keep telling myself one step at a time! It WILL happen! 

Happy, almost, birthday to me! 

I hope you're all having a great day! Celebrate my birthday! It's the 10th! Celebrate it with or without me because my birthday is awesome! :P LOL

No comments: