Saturday, August 2, 2014

Christmas Shopping Already!?!?!

      I can't believe it's August already! It feels like the year just started and now it's  already almost over!

      I've started looking for Christmas gifts because I know it will be here before I know it and I won't be ready.. this year I'd really love to be ready!! It's so hard to sop for this many people 15 nephews and nieces, parents, spouse, in-laws, our son, and a few close friends! Thank the Lord we as a family chose that it was best if the siblings didn't buy for each other! Around Christmas time and for a while after we are broke! I bet you all know how that feels too, eh? Hopefully Seth will only have 1 or 2 kids, keep it easy on our checkbook LOL

     I'm not the greatest at buying gifts so hopefully everyone will like their gifts! Sad enough I can say, for the most part, that my husband is better at giving gifts than I am. Isn't that a little backwards?



No comments: