Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Warmin' Up

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. I have to admit the weather got warm and that kept me offline, but then the weather got colder again and that's just depressing so once again I wasn't on. Oh well. I'll try to do better.

I can't wait for the warmer weather to stay! Get out, go on walks, take pictures, play with Seth, shooting hoops, hitting softballs, ..  all things we've been doing on the warm days and I can't wait to get back to it.

We've been having a lot of Milky Way recently. If you've never been to one, you're missing out. Great tenderloins, orange tangerine, vanilla coke, fries, etc. Now if only they'd put up a gate on their outdoor (and only) eating area so the kids can't run out in the lot!

Speaking of Milky Way I met a friend their for lunch on Saturday that I hadn't hung out with in a while. Had a great time getting to sit an talk to her. Honestly didn't feel like a ton had changed... besides the fact that she's engaged and I have a 2 year old.. some pretty major changes, but it just seemed right to hang out together. Can't wait to get together again!

We need to get out with some of the other friends too. It's been far to long. This means going to the park with the kids, basketball for the guys, maybe some softball, lunch, bonfires, cook outs, shopping, and all other kinds of fun. Hopefully this year we'll be better about having these outdoor things at our home and not just waiting for someone else to have them.

Bring on the warm weather!!



No comments: