Friday, April 29, 2016

A Bit Fit..Oh I Mean FitBit

So I now have a FitBit! I'm pretty excited! I got it late in the day, but I hurried up and got my 10,000 steps in around 4 hours. Who knows how many steps I've taken today before that, but I wanted my 10,000.

I can't wait to take it to work and see how many steps I get in while I'm there! I hope it's as many as it feels like, but you never know. If it is great, if it isn't I guess I'll just have to work harder at work. Lol.

All this walking has made me super thirsty and I've been forcing myself to drink more water around 40 oz a day.. I know, I know I'm supposed to drink more than that. I'll get there. I've only been drinking it for 3 days. I don't like to drink water, I'm a SWEET tea or pop (soda) person. BUT I have noticed health benefits already from drinking water so the suffering will be worth it.

Also I'll be tracking what I eat so I can TRY to stay at a certain amount of calories a day. The FitBit app has so far had everything I've ate and that's unusual, most apps don't have a lot of restaurant foods (which is about all I've ate today).

I'm REALLY liking this FitBit!

I can't wait to lose some weight and get my body back to being healthier!

No comments: