Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7,2010

So currently I'm stretched out on my loveseat listening to Katy Perry's Thinking Of You and trying to find something to do. I'm incredibly bored. I don't want to watch tv, play video games, or be online, which are all the things that I love to do. I can't sit outside on the porch or take a walk due to stupid winter. I hate winter! I wish I could hang out with someone, but 1. I don't want to go out in the cold, 2. Most of the people that would be available live 30 min away, 3. There's really nothing do unless you have money, which leads me to 4. I have no "just to spend" money,... So yeah I'm bored. I've done the dishes so can't do that, but I don't really want to clean either, which isn't a big deal because the house isn't really all that dirty. Sure it's not as clean as most of my friends when I go over to theirs, but sorry cleaning isn't really my thing. If I clean I won't be able to find anything. Anyways I've bathed, my hair's done, I'm dressed, cats are fed and bathed (baths happened yesterday for them),... ... ... ...
What do you know I don't even have anything to say! This is just annoying!

No comments: