Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring :)

I love Spring!

It's finally been warm enough to go on walks. Miles, Seth, and I have went on 2 walks since it's been warm and I'm looking forward to many more walks this Spring, Summer, and Fall. Have you been on any walks? Are you planning on going on walks this year? 

One thing I've noticed that happens with a lot of people is Spring brings out this need to clean things, paint, rearrange, etc. I have quite a few things that I'm wanting to do. I have a decorative holder, sorry I don't know how else to describe it, that I'm wanting to spray paint. I want to do some painting in the house, and I've been trying so hard to get rid of things, clothes, decor, etc. that I don't need or want so our house will be easier to clean and not look cluttered. Why keep something that doesn't say what you want your house or body to say, right? Goodwill is going to LOVE me. Lol. 

I have also felt this need to get the camera out and take tons of pictures. Felt the need, but so far haven't done anything about it. Since Seth is older and it isn't cold I want to take him outside and do some pictures. 




No comments: