Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year 2014

I hope you all had an awesome New Years. I wish I could say I did, but unfortunately I've been sick and exhausted. I slept through the celebration time and woke up feeling worse than I did the day before :(

    I'm so thankful for a New Year, but I'm also thankful that God doesn't just grant us new mercies on New Year, he gives us a new slate every day. 

    I know a lot of people set New Years resolutions, but I typically don't do that. One of my friends on Facebook said it best when she said "I don't plan on making a huge list of the things that I plan to change this new year. I'm going to continue to do me and maybe fix a few things on the way. The new year shouldn't be the only incentive for people to change." Most of the time we don't stick to our resolutions anyways and new year shouldn't be the only incentive to make a better you. When you notice something that needs fixed fix it don't wait until new year because you won't do it then either. 

     If I was to set a list of resolutions I'm sure I would bore you (or possibly entertain you?!) for hours with page after page of the flaws that I need to fix, but there's no point because I probably won't get then all fixed by the end of this year not without an army of angels and a whole lot of God ( for the emptional and spiritual flaws). I have some hurts that I can't seem to get past no matter how hard I try, it's not one or 2 little things it's multiple things from probably just about every year of my life so it's going to take God. I'll also need an army, drill sergeant, and more God for the physical flaws. "Feel the burn!" Lol. 

     Which brings me to my next amazing post! I hope you all read it and love it just as much as I do! It's another bloggers post and I think it's perfect. Enjoy! 

No comments: