Thursday, May 7, 2015

ClassES

I did a post before about taking a class in Excel. Which is going well. 5 more lessons left and then the big test. The quizzes have been really easy. The lessons are obviously getting more complex. I'm a bit curious/nervous about the final test. There's 2 more classes in Excel after this one to learn all there is to know about Excel.

Well..... I signed up for another class outside of Excel. This one is Teaching Preschool: A Year of Inspiring Lessons. Now I have no plans on teaching preschool.... but I do have a 2 year old who has no desire to learn the basics. I'm hoping that this class will give a few ideas that will help me teach him in a way he'll want to learn. Not just for now, but as he gets older. I can't wait to start it! It has great reviews. Yay! This class hasn't started yet, but I'm obviously super excited lol.

No comments: