Monday, October 19, 2015

Coffey Grounds

Adorable bridge!


 This weekend I went to the wedding of one of my friends located at the Coffey Grounds. The Coffey Grounds is beautiful! It's the perfect place for an outside wedding, camping, bonfires, swimming, parties, etc. My pictures unfortunately cannot do this place justice. 

This was my first time ever going here since I'm not from the area. I wish I would have known about it sooner!
Lots of land!

This is probably my favorite decor part because of the personal detail
Sign in for the wedding

The shelter house and the reception tables

Simple, but beautiful

Love the use of candles and tree stumps 

Pond view in the background

Diving/Swimming
The tent was huge
I have more beautiful pictures, but the rest of them have people in them and I won't post other people without their permission.

The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful. The bride's dress was gorgeous and the bride was as well.
The bride and groom are so adorable together.
It was an outside wedding on a cold day. This was genius!

The Wedding Party's Table
 





I got some really great photos of the wedding. I'm a little surprised at just how well they turned out.

I think I'll start carrying the camera around more often. The only way to get better at taking pictures is to just dive in and take them.

I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and if you have a chance you should throw your next event there.
I don't know the owner's information, but I know that you can Google: Coffey Grounds Noblesville, IN. and that can lead you where you need to go.

Bonfire/Picnic Tables
Reception tables and the photo "booth" in the background


Sun poking through the trees
Reception table decor


No comments: