Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year! 2016 Is Here!

2015 has come and gone in the blink of an eye. I can't really say it was a good year, but the year was better for me than it was for some others. 


I worked on New Years Eve and on New Years Day. 

New Years Eve was insane at work. People would NOT stop coming in and through the Drive-thru, there was no time to get anything done besides wait on people. I was SOO glad to get out of there LOL. 

New Years Day was pretty slow. I figure people were A. still sleeping, B. still drunk, C. out of town, or D. Officially broke from celebrating either way I was happy it wasn't crazy in there.  


After work on New Years Eve I got to spend some time with my mom, then I went home and relaxed. My husband's friend who lives out of state was back for the holidays so we've been hanging out with him some. He came to the house to hang out with us and stayed until a little after midnight. After he left I went to bed so I could get some sleep for work the next day.  

It's been a pretty boring year so far. Work on the 1st and a lazy Saturday on the 2nd. 

Hopefully this year will be better than last year! However I won't be holding my breath. Lol. I can't wait to see what's in store. Hopefully a lot of smiles and far less frowns!    


I hope you all have a great year!! Happy 2016!

No comments: