Thursday, March 21, 2013

Poor Pregnant Women

I feel so sorry for all the women I know that are pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I do not regret having Seth, but I don't want to be pregnant again.

I remember watching TV series where a woman would be pregnant and I'd always complain and say, "You know she's going to have her baby before me!" It was so unfair. Sure I know typically the actress isn't really pregnant, but it was just awful being pregnant before a character and her having her baby first!

The morning sickness was awful! Some women are lucky and don't have to deal with it, but for those of us who do, being pregnant is miserable.

I must admit that there was an upside to being pregnant. I was able to eat as much of pretty much whatever I wanted with no fear of gaining weight. I didn't gain a lot of weight during pregnancy like some women so I was able to eat and eat and still not be over the recommended weight.

The reward after the pregnancy is awesome, but I have all the reward (in this case) that I'll ever need. Seth is perfect! I don't want to "share" my love with another child. Sure maybe (BIG maybe) I'll change my mind in a couple of years when my baby is no longer a baby. We'll just have to wait and see.


No comments: