Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Be the Example..


How I wish I could live my families lives for them.. just so I could show them how good God is and how much their lives could change, but I can't I can only pray for them and be the example.

It's a hard place to be, to just sit there and hope and pray that they notice the difference between your life and theirs and that they'll want what you have. They don't realize the amount of tears that you've cried for them and how important the "God thing" really is. And lets be honest being the example is tiring. We're human, right? We want what we want and we want it now. I know God's timing is perfect and maybe it doesn't make sense, it may not ever make sense why it can't be when we first ask, but I know that if I keep praying and I keep being the example that my sister and my brother and their clans and the rest of my family will be saved. That's better than any Christmas present, Birthday present, or anything that they could ever give me. I just want them saved... Help me be the example that my family and this world need to see!

No comments: