Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wrong Address!



Okay so I LOVE getting things in the mail that are for me (except for bills) But since we moved into our house we keep getting mail from Cigna for some guy who used to live here.. we've been here since May and we've received like... i don't know 5 or 6 things in the mail from Cigna for this guy. You'd think after this many letters and the guy not getting back to you you'd say forget it nope not them. And they don't have a place where you can just send an e-mail oh no, you have to call. Now I haven't called yet, but I'm not looking forward to it. I know how these places go you stinking call and talk to like 5 different people and your on hold for like 30 min to an hour and the people are really hard to understand because they are (no I'm not racist) Chinese or Indian or the occasional black, which I love black people (and all the other races. I'm as racist to my race as every other race, we all have our good and bad), but anyways they talk fast and it's like what?! lol. Of course you also have the people who talk SUPER slow so the conversation takes forever and all you need is just one little thing that should take like 2 min and it ends up being 5 min and don't forget the time it took to go through those other 4 people and the being on hold.. yeah, you're on the phone for a while. Don't get me wrong I know their job is no walk in the park you have to talk to all sorts of people been there done that and I feel sorry for them, but really hire more people or something! lol

No comments: