Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Souls


What is one soul worth? Is there really a cost that's to much? So many times in life we fail at soul winning. We say that it's to much money to give them a ride to church, or to pay the groceries for the person who can't afford them, give clothes to the people in need,... or whatever excuse we might have for what ever situation presents itself to us.

Matthew 25:42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

We are to treat every human being as if it was Jesus. Jesus knocks on the door "come on in" or He needs a ride "hop on in", clothes "no problem", food "take as much as you need",... The scripture clearly states that not helping others is like not helping Jesus when He's in need.

I know I'm not perfect and I've failed as well, but just imagine the excitement in heaven if we all joined together to help those in need. It would be just, WOW.

No comments: