Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends



(Just a thought) Isn't it so weird how friends come and go? At the time when you're friends you think you'll be friends forever. But for whatever reason, whatever circumstances you become distant and then you just don't talk all together. I know there are different kinds of friends A.) the ones that really aren't your friend B.) the ones that are there for a season in your life and C.)the ones that are meant to stay there forever. Question is how do you know which kind of friend they are supposed to be? And how do you deal with the loss of those friends? I've had many friends that I know were just there to get me through a part of my life, but I can't help but feel sad knowing that there was a strong connection that is now gone. It's good to know that no matter how many friends stay or go that Jesus will always be the best friend, who sticks closer than a brother.

No comments: