Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Sims 3 (for Xbox 360)


If you love the Sims you’ll love The Sims 3 for Xbox 360!  I’ve literally spent most of the 2 days that I’ve had it just playing the game. I’m still figuring some things out on it, but I’m having a great time. I must admit I miss knowing cheats to get some quick money, but you can write books and paint pictures to get some quick money, and the more you draw and/or write the better you get so the more money you get. Not as quick as I want, but it works. You can also buy a guitar and put it in you inventory and play it around town and people will pay you! Awesome right? There are more and better features than before. More hair possibilities both style and color options, more and realer looking clothing, more jobs, you can make 2nd stories on your console (before that was only for the computer versions of the game),…. Yeah, there’s a lot and it’s great and fun! So buy it, play it, love it! Happy Gaming!

No comments: