Saturday, February 11, 2012

What About Me?!

I hate having something in my life that is something kind of exciting that I can't blog about. It's annoying. I mean I know why I can't blog about it, but still.

I'm finding that I'm very annoyed today. Certain comments I've heard today have not helped that whatsoever. Such as dishes, which I would like to break them all. We have to many so they pile up. Rather than just having the amount of dishes we need and then cleaning them when we need them... it'd be a really small pile and I wouldn't be overwhelmed so they'd get done a lot faster.

My head hurts, I need to go take a bath, but I'm waiting on something and Idk what time that will be so I don't know if now is a good time to take a bath/shower or not.

I really wish today would just get better and that people would stop annoying me.

No comments: