Monday, December 2, 2013

I have an addiction!

   I'm here to confess that I have an addiction. Scared? I'm not! It's a good addiction! 

    I'm addicted to salads! Every single day I NEED a salad. I've noticed if I don't have a salad I get to feeling funny. I feel so good eating something that is so healthy (at least way healthier than my normal food) I still eat some normal unhealthy foods, but I've found that I prefer salads.  

      Give me a bowl, lettuce, green onions, tomatoes, green pepper, red pepper, croutons, some ground pepper, and Olive Garden dressing or Sweet and Tangy French dressing and I'm in heaven! I could literally have this salad for every meal of the day and be perfectly happy! 

      I've also noticed that I've lost some weight so of course that's a plus! I love healthy addictions! How come I can't have more of them?!

      Anyone else have any healthy addictions they'd like to share? I'd love to find another healthy addiction to add to my list!  

No comments: