Saturday, November 21, 2015

Light It Up!

      I've been married for 6 years and FINALLY my husband, after much hinting and telling him he was ruining my Christmas, allowed me to decorate before Thanksgiving!

Also, for the first time ever I got to light up our porch! I'm so excited!

     As a teen I dreamed of all the things Christmas would mean when I was older. Part of it was decorating the outside of the house (as well as the inside, of course) We never decorated outside when I lived with my parents, which is a shame because we had a great house for it, I feel like decorating outside is just apart of Christmas (it should not be left out!). It's a way of sharing the Holiday cheer with your neighbors, a Christmas tree from the window just isn't enough.  

    We have 2 Christmas trees and I'm thinking about lightly decorating the old, small one and putting it on our porch. I've seen pictures where others have done that and I just loved it.

    I do ALL the decorating alone so it can be a bit hard on me, but I'm sure gonna try! Hopefully one of these Christmases I'll getting it looking the way I really want it... Until then just deal with what I've got, it's the best I can do. Lol.

**I LOVE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS** 

No comments: