Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here's my news

For all of you who have been patiently or not so patiently waiting, I received my call. The wait is finally over. The message that was left stated that my blood work came back good, so no health issues and ..... also that there's going to be no big change in our lives this year.
So what does this mean? This means that some of you will rejoice, such as my mother, my step father, and I'm sure some others. Some of you will "cry" (maybe not literally), such as me, a few family members, and a bunch of friends. And some of you will keep going through life not giving a hoot, such as people who will remain nameless. No matter what party you represent I'm not looking for a pity party.
It is what it is. I'll count my blessings for my health!
(Caution possible offending section- read at your own risk)
I'll wait for the day when a baby in my life will be "more reasonable" and when I'll not hear the words "irresponsible" so much. Because like it or not the way I see it NO ONE is ever completely prepared for a baby. NO ONE has enough money for all the things that come after having a baby. And a baby will ALWAYS be a surprise because even if you're trying to get pregnant there's never a 100% chance that it'll happen. Believe what you want, keep saying in the back of your mind that I'm wrong, that's fine because that's your opinion, but I'm quite done with everyone saying the my opinion is the wrong opinion and that people that think like me are stupid or irresponsible.
Some people are just to boring to hope to have some adventure or some surprise that's going to totally blindside them from all their carefully laid out plans. And a baby would be a good surprise, I'm not saying I'm so (fill in the blank with whatever word you want) that I want a tornado, a snow storm, to lose a job,... yada, yada, yada. And sorry but I've never been a big fan of planning things out. Sure I don't want a big surprise all the time, but life is to if boring it's just planned out. Let good things come to you stop trying to plan the good things, because more than likely you'll end up with a lot of bad things.

No comments: