Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Breakfast...


On a scale of 1-10 I rate the importance of breakfast at 0. I've never been a person who liked to get up early and eat waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon,... and all the other breakfast food. Even cereal wasn't in my schedule for the mornings.

I used to go to school having not ate anything, starving by the time lunch came around.

But today I decided to make myself some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and to drink is some orange juice. Why I decided to make it I have no clue. Maybe because I was hungry and there wasn't really anything else to make? I don't know.

I have to admit the only breakfast that I would willingly have every morning is the #6 at McDonalds. Oh, how I love those! It's always a #6 with a large Sweet Tea!

Another reason breakfast may not be so important to me is that I don't really like to cook and cereal everyday is just boring.

So yes, most days even now I don't eat breakfast. I wait until a few hours after I've woken up and I eat Ramen Noodles, left overs, Spaghetti, fish sticks,.... Basically something easy that has nothing to do with breakfast, even though it is still technically breakfast time.

To those of you who love breakfast, keep enjoying it, and for those of you who don't, glad to know I'm not the only one!

No comments: