Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb 6, 2011 (Super Bowl, Sports, Glee, Surgery,..)



My hubby and I FINALLY got our big screen hooked up to the, what I'm assuming is basic cable. Not that we didn't know how, but we couldn't find our extender for the cables.

So needless to say we are watching the Super Bowl Packers vs Steelers, in case you didn't know.

I personally don't like sports. I occasionally like to play volleyball and even less frequently soccer, but as a 'rule' I don't play sports. I'm not very good at them, which could be caused by my hatred in controversy because it's not that I have bad balance or horrible hand-eye coordination, I've just never been good.

Oh and back to the whole Super Bowl, lets talk about half-time! The half-time was HORRIBLE! You agree, right? The black eyed peas were horrible, it wouldn't have been so bad, but Fergie was trying WAY to hard, which resulted in her screaming and ruining the songs. I wish Usher would have done something on his own, that would have been much better. BUT on the plus side all of the dancers and such were very interesting, I loved the colors, the shapes, and the dancing so CONGRATS to all them!

Since I dislike sports I am very happy that we are now in the 4th with 13 left so not TO much longer. Oh, I guess I never informed you that my husband is rooting for Green Bay Packers, though he wishes that the Lions would have made it instead.

While I'm on my talk of tonights tv... Glee. Now I realize that many people like Glee and that is your choice, but I'm going to tell you my opinion. I think it's stupid. They have NO fashion, those big glasses are RETARDED, and tons of people can sing and sing much better than them so why would I want to listen to them when I can hear someone I actually like? I mean yes, at first when I saw it with my friends I liked it, but I think I liked it because they liked it, not because I liked it. I unfortunately don't like many shows that my girl friends like, so hanging out with the guys is just much better for me.

Oh and if you're reading this and you pray then please pray for my mother she is having surgery tomorrow, which is supposed to be a fairly "easy" surgery and normally fairly painless, but I would like you to pray that it wouldn't hurt bad enough to need heavy drugs (she doesn't want to take any drugs for it), that everything will go well through the surgery, and that she will get all the feeling back in her arm/hand. Thanks!

Have a good night everyone!

No comments: