Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Pics


In the picture above is a baby picture of me on the left and a baby picture of my hubby on the right. 
I'm so curious what our LO will look like! A mixture of us, more like his daddy... 
The wait is driving dear Husband and I crazy! We can't wait to meet him, see what he looks like, hold him, bring him home, etc. 
I know that God's timing is perfect, but I really want to have him already! Miles and I have been begging Seth to come out and have been praying to God that it will be his will for our LO to be here like now! 
I've been having weird discomforts/pains so I think it will be soon, but God only knows who's soon that will be. To dear Husband (DH) and I soon would be anywhere from minimum = now to maximum = a couple of hours. And, of course, soon to God could be anywhere from now - a couple of weeks :/ I'm not really willing to wait a couple of weeks, of course, I don't really have a choice do I? 
I'll be sure to post the above pic and a pic of our LO to show the resemblance (or not) once he's born.. and I find the time. 

If you pray, please help DH and I pray that our LO will be here soon, soon as in anywhere from now to a day or two. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments: