Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No Sleep Tonight... Or any night

I can basically no longer sleep at night. I have to try to sleep, keep forcing myself back to sleep, then around 2 or 3 I can't do it anymore so I stay up for a few hours and when my hubby goes to work I go downstairs and fall asleep on our sectional until around 10 or 10:30.
Tossing and turning hurts, but staying on my right side hurts my hip.
I'm so tired of not being able to sleep somewhat normally that I could cry.
I just sit here and watch my husband sleep. I'm glad he seems to be sleeping well even when I'm not because he has work and needs the sleep, but I so wish I could join him in dreamland.
I can't really cuddle hubby because my belly gets on the way and it hurts when pressure is applied, mainly because I accidentally bruised my stomach when I went to sit down in front of a table and hit the table. And I'm not comfy in one sleeping position for very long anyways so I'd probably just mess up his good sleep. This child really needs to make his way here already because I'm about to lose it....

No comments: