Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh, That Look..

Let me start off by saying that I love my husband. Period.

But women lets be honest, we all want the man that will stare at us, especially when we have absolutely no clue that he is. And that when he looks at you he has that look that just says, "you're my everything", "there's no one, but you for me", "everything you do is perfect in my eyes", etc.

If you have no clue what that look looks like you should go to www.youtube.com and watch Halo by Beyonce. Here I'll even give you the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVUHWCynig.

By the way, I'm not saying that your husband, fiance, or boyfriend doesn't love you if he doesn't look at you like that, but seriously if you watched the video don't you just wish that someone would look at you like that and make you all weak in the knees? I know I do! I love the way he looks at her... it's like she's the only other person on the planet, like he doesn't need to look at any other woman for the rest of his life because he's found exactly who he wants.

No comments: