Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Contractions

Contractions.. yep, I'm having them. They aren't super painful or anything just annoying and a little scary, I guess. I'm trying to time them with this App on my phone, but since I've never dealt with contractions before I'm having some concerns about my timing (when to stop the timer and when to start it)
I'm really, really hoping that God will allow me to be one of the women who's water breaks so I'll know for sure that it's time to go to the hospital. I'm a little freaked out since we chose a hospital that is 30 min away and since my hubby is at work I would have to call my mom or just drive over to their house and have her take me to the hospital. I'm afraid that if my water doesn't break that I'll miscalculate my contractions and not make it to the hospital in time. Guess this is where I just have to trust God.. He knows what He's doing...

No comments: