Monday, November 12, 2012

Diapers!

Diaper, diapers, diapers. I can see why people are trying so desperately to get mothers to use cloth diapers. A newborn goes through 8-10 diapers a day, so lets say 70 diapers a week, ... etc; I'll let you do the math for the rest of it. That's a lot of trash going into our dumps!

Now I'm not saying I'm going to start using cloth diapers because guess what they have a few downfalls. 1. you have to spray the poop out of them 2. you have to wash them 3. because you have to wash them your utility bills will go up (water and heat) Disposable diapers are just much easier. I can't say which one would really be cheaper since 1. I'm not going to try it and 2. even if I did I wouldn't be figuring out the math from my utility bills.

I applaud those of you who have the stomach and the patience to use cloth diapers. Thank you for trying to make a difference and make a better world for our children. But the most I'll use cloth diapers for is as a burp rag. If it wasn't for the poop I'd probably use cloth diapers.. but I just couldn't deal with that.

Happy Diapering!


No comments: