Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog it means a lot to me!

I figured today being Thanksgiving and all that I would name a few of the things I'm thankful for and why I'm thankful for them. Feel free to leave a comment so that I can know some things that you're thankful for.

I'll start with my husband. I'm very thankful to have him in my life! Why? He's a wonderful, loving man who takes great care of our son and me. He's hard working both at work and when he comes home from work. No matter how hard times have gotten he's never given up on us. Sure he may drive me crazy at times with his sports and his strange obsession with popping my zits (Which I have unfortunately had a ton of since giving birth to our son *rolls eyes*, so I'm constantly "fighting" to keep his hands away from my face), but in the end there's no guy I'd rather be married to.

Second is my precious son, Seth. Why? He's been such a blessing in my life. He makes me want to be a better person, daughter, wife, mom, housekeeper, cook, etc. He's truly a joy to have around! His adorable smile and cute coos make my day! Even when he's been fussy and crying and put me to the point where I'm about to pull my hair out he'll give me a smile or he'll "talk" to me and it makes everything okay. *Heart melts*

And the last one I'll mention, but most certainly not the least is God. Why? Because no matter what I've done He loves me and forgives me. Every day His mercies are new to me. He's always provided my every need and many of my wants. Through every trial He's been there guiding my feet and holding my hand. When I'm scared or sad He is my Peace. When I'm in danger He is my Protector. When I need someone and no one is there for me He is my Friend. He is always everything that I need!

No comments: