Monday, November 18, 2013

1 Week On Antidepressants

     I didn't post for a couple of days, sorry about that. I was busy spending time with my family and being nauseous and dizzy with a side of headache. 
     In case you're wondering if I ever got those foods I was craving I'm happy to tell you that I did get most of them! Miles was kind enough to get me Chinese and pickles on Saturday :) They both tasted great to me. 
     I still continue to deal with nausea, but I'm happy to report that it's getting better! I'm starting to not feel sick as much. 
     I'm also glad to report that I took the last of my other medicine this morning!!! Yay!!!!!! 
    I continue to get headaches, but they don't seem to be migraines like they were at first. 
    Sunday was by far my dizziest day. I was dizzy standing up and sitting down. I went to church Sunday morning and seriously thought I might pass out a few time during the service. I stayed seated the whole service and even then Miles said that I was flush the whole service. By the time we went to leave my mom said my face was red... One extreme to the other. I felt awful. 
      Today I have a headache and I can't tell if I'm dizzy or if the headache is just messing with me. Luckily no nausea at this moment or at least not enough to stop me from doing something I want to do. Given that it doesn't require anything being on my stomach. 
      I forgot to tell you all that Seth did get a fever and he was sick, but he's all better now besides what I think is just sinuses or a cold: sneezing, runny nose, and some coughing. He's happily playing and running around like his normal self though. 
       I took a full pill last night (of my antidepressant) and I didn't get sick or feel terrible so my body must just be used to it now. 
       Once I get passed the headaches and dizziness I'll try to start informing you how my actual thinking and attitude have changed. The headaches cause pain with to much thinking so I try to avoid it lol. 
     Hope you're all safe and having a good day after the terrible storm we had yesterday. 

No comments: