Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 3 On Antidepressants

    Well today has been more of the same: nausea, headache, dizziness, etc. It was a little worse today than it had been before but today is almost over which means I'm one day closer to being side effect free! Today's been so bad that I've thought that I'm going to throw up, but so far I haven't. 
    I've had some trouble thinking today more like I had before the pill can't decide if that's because the pill or the nausea or what. I just hope that tomorrow will be better! 
     Thanks to my mom I bought some 7Up and I can drink that without feeling sick. Everything else made my nausea worse. I'd tried water, tea, powerade, koolaid, milk they all made me worse. I was barely drinking anything because it made me feel so blah. 
      As for food mashed potatoes, crackers, totinos cheese pizza, and baked potato are the only things I've ate that didn't make me feel like I was about to lose everything I'd ate. I'm barely able to eat I either have no appetite or everything makes me feel sick. My complete list of what I've ate today is 2 crackers, a couple bites of mashed potatoes, and 1 baked potato with butter, salt, and pepper. Well if I've got 2 weeks of this I better at least lose 5 lbs! Lol. 
      Well I'm on to more relaxing and trying to keep myself from feeling to ill. 
     

No comments: